Ministry Leader: Susan Moreau [email protected]
The Respect Life Committee plans or attends the following events throughout the year:
- Celebrate Life Project (Baptism Pictures)
- Movie Nights
- Bowties for Babies
- 40 Days for Life Campaign - St. Patrick adopts two days to visit and pray at the campaign site from sun-up to sun-down. This year the Baton Rouge campaign will be held from Wednesday, September 25th - Sunday, November 3rd. September 26th and October 11th will be adopted by St. Patrick Church. Signing up for the event will occur in September.
- Spiritual Adoption Project
- Born to Run - November 16, 2019
- Louisiana Life March South - January 25, 2020
All Life is in your care. You have entrusted us to one another that we may show our brothers and sisters the same love you have for us. We pray then for the most vulnerable among us: children in the womb, the infirm, the elderly, the handicapped, shut-ins, and prisoners. Give them and their loved ones new hope that they may not despair. Convert our hearts that we may love and protect them as you love and protect us. Guard us with your joy and your peace; for in you, life is victorious. We pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
40 Days for Life sign up is underway. Please consider signing up to join us for one or more hours on Thursday, September 26th and/or Friday, October 11th between 7am and 7pm for peaceful prayer and reflection at the vigil site across the street from the abortion clinic on Colonial Drive. Click here to sign up.