June 23, 2020 - First Eucharist Mass - Click here for pictures.
God bless these beautiful children who received their First Eucharist. We welcome them to the table of the Lord.
Preparation for the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist will begin in September. More information coming soon.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE PARENTS AND STUDENT DURING THE PREPARATION:
- The child’s family must be registered in St. Patrick Parish.
- The child must have completed the first grade of Religious Education and be enrolled in the second grade of Religious Education either through a Parish School of Religion or a Catholic school.
- A child beyond second grade with no religious education will be prepared through the RCIC process.
- Weekly attendance at Sunday Mass.
- Parents must take responsibility as the child’s “Primary Catechetical Teacher” and attend all parental sessions.
- The child complete all preparation classes and the retreat scheduled for each sacrament.
Director of Faith Formation
225-753-5750 ext 17