Coffee and Donuts (201)
* Hosts monthly gatherings after 9:30 a.m. Mass. Volunteers set out donuts, make orange juice and coffee and clean-up. Four to six volunteers per team. Open to adults and youth 15 years and older. Involves two hours on the last Sunday of the month. CONTACT: Sabrina and Julio Peck, 936-6587.
Golden Shamrocks (202)
Adults 55 years and older gather for fun and fellowship. Volunteers help organize and plan events. CONTACT: Sandra Colomb, 753-5750.
K. C. Council 8601 (203)
A national, Catholic, fraternal organization dedicated to promoting the virtues of charity, unity, fraternity, and patriotism. St. Patrick's Council 8601 meets once a month. Activities include business meetings/ dinners, family/social meetings, and service projects. Open to practicing Catholic men ages l8 and older. CONTACT: Richard Littrell, 978-6781.
K. C. Auxiliary (204)
Assists Knights of Columbus Council 8601 in promoting fellowship through religious and social activities. The Auxiliary meets once a month and membership is open to all females, Catholic or nonCatholic, 18 or older. CONTACT: Amy Lawler, 288-3055 or Renee Lindsey, 978-0128.
* Adults or youth who enjoy taking pictures to capture special celebrations, events and miscellaneous pictures for use in the bulletin, website, social media. CONTACT: Sandra Colomb, 753-5750.
Receptions and Socials (206)
* Prepares for parish-wide social events and other functions. Volunteers help with food preparation, serving, and cleaning. Involves 4-5 hours, 2 or 3 times a year. CONTACT: Mary Godeaux, 938-4523.
* Scout Troop 203 is a year-round program for youth in 5th grade through high school that provides fun, adventure, learning, challenge, and responsibility to help them become their best selves. The ultimate goal is for all Scouts to have fun, learn about leadership skills and be recognized for their growth through rank advancement. In Scouting, everybody learns positive life-long skills and each Scout can advance at their own pace. Troop 203 focuses on teaching leadership skills that provide positive experiences for both the older Scouts as leaders and teachers, and the younger Scouts as students. CONTACT: Scoutmaster Chad Harper, 335-6341 or Lee Meeks, 964-8255.
Cub Scouts (208)
* Cub Scout Pack 203 is a year-round program for boys and girls from Kindergarten through 5th grade and their families. Cub Scouting weaves lifetime values into fun and educational activities designed to teach Scouts how to make good decisions throughout their lives, and give them confidence as they become the adult leaders of tomorrow. CONTACT: Cub Master Carlos Foret, 303-2457.
* Indicates a ministry in which children and/or youth can participate