REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
- The student must be a member of a family registered with St. Patrick Parish.
- The student must have completed a minimum of 9 years of Religious Education through a Parish School of Religion or a Catholic school and be entering at least the 10th grade.
REQUIREMENTS OF STUDENTS AND PARENTS DURING THE PREPARATION:
- Students must participate weekly in Sunday Mass.
- Students must attend all group sessions for Cycle I & Cycle II
- Students must enroll and participate in 2 Church ministries during preparation.
- Students must participate in the group service projects required in Cycle I and Cycle II.
- Students must attend the Cycle II retreat.
- Parents must attend a parent preparation session.
- Students must select an eligible sponsor.