Support Those Who Choose Life!
You're Invited to a Baby Shower to support those who choose life! The "Shower", sponsored by the St. Patrick Respect Life Ministry, will be held Sunday, July 31 following the 9:30 am Mass in the Family Center. Your monetary donations or baby items (e.g. diapers, clothes, wipes etc.) will be gratefully appreciated! All donations will be divided between the Women’s New Life Center and the Sanctuary House. Thank you for your generosity!
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6:00 PM (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. each day for lunch
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Deacon Assistant
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Maria Danos, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary
- Mrs. Georgene Manzella, Secretary/Bulletin Editor
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Maintenance
Readings for the Week of July 24, 2016
- Sunday: Gn 18:20-32 / Ps 138:1-3, 6-8 / Col 2:12-14 / Lk 11:1-13
- Monday: 2 Cor 4:7-15 / Ps 126:1-6 / Mt 20:20-28
- Tuesday: Jer 14:17-22 / Ps 79:8-11, 13 / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Jer 15:10, 16-21 / Ps 59:2-4, 10-11, 17-18 / Mt 13:44-46
- Thursday: Jer 18:1-6 / Ps 146:1-6 / Mt 13:47-53
- Friday: Jer 26:1-9 / Ps 69:5, 8-10, 14 / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Saturday: Jer 26:11-16, 24 / Ps 69:15-16, 30-31, 33-34 / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Eccl 1:2; 2:21-23 / Ps 90:3-6, 12-14, 17 / Col 3:1-5, 9-11 / Lk 12:13-21
Prayer for Safety in Hurricane Season
O God, Master of this passing world,
hear the humble voices of your children.
The Sea of Galilee obeyed Your order
and returned to its former quietude.
You are still the Master of land and sea.
We live in the shadow of a danger over which we have no control:
the Gulf, like a provoked and angry giant,
can awake from its seeming lethargy,
overstep its conventional boundaries,
invade our land,
and spread chaos and disaster.
During this hurricane season we turn to You, O loving Father.
Spare us from past tragedies whose memories are still so vivid
and whose wounds seem to refuse to heal with passing of time.
O Virgin, Star of the Sea, Our beloved Mother,
we ask you to plead with your Son in our behalf,
so that spared from the calamities common to this area
and animated with a true spirit of gratitude,
we will walk in the footsteps of your Divine Son
to reach the heavenly Jerusalem
where a stormless eternity awaits us. Amen.