Welcome to St. Patrick Church and thank you for visiting our website! Here you will find information on the many ministries we are called to share for the glory of God and in service of others, the opportunities for spiritual growth, and the events to foster fellowship. Please come visit us and join us for worship. Experience the welcoming spirit that has been the tradition of this St. Patrick community for over 40 years!
St. Patrick Lenten Mission
SIGNED AND SEALED WITH THE CROSS
Presented by Fr. Albert Haase
Monday, February 26 - Wednesday, February 28
7:00 pm in the Church
Ordained a Franciscan priest in 1983, Albert Haase, OFM, is a popular preacher, teacher, spiritual director and talk-radio show guest. A former missionary to mainland China for over eleven years, he is the award-winning author of nine books on spirituality and the presenter on four bestselling DVDs. He has trained spiritual directors for ten years. He lives in Texas. Please visit his website at www.AlbertOFM.org for more information.
Father Haase will preach at all the weekend Masses to introduce the theme of the mission, Signed and Sealed with the Cross. He will then present a three-night parish mission geared to adults - Monday through Wednesday, February 26-28 at 7:00 pm in the Church. Each evening is centered around a Liturgy of the Word and a 45-minute homily. The service lasts exactly one hour. On Wednesday evening a reception will follow in the Parish Family Center.
Please invite your friends and family. Everyone is encouraged to join us!
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6 p.m. (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m. (Communion Service)
Friday: 6:30 a.m. (Communion Service)
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Deacon Assistant
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Lauren Ledoux, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary/Liturgy
- Mrs. Maria Danos, Bulletin Editor/Secretary
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Maintenance
ST. BENEDICT MEDAL
The Medal or Cross of St. Benedict has become very popular in recent years. People wear it as jewelry around their necks and wrists, and I have even seen it on t-shirts and sweat shirts. Have you ever wondered what was on the St. Benedict Medal and what it all means? Let's take a closer look at the St. Benedict Medal and Cross. If you are wearing one or have one in your possession, you might want to take a closer look at it as you read this article and grow in your appreciation of both its history and its powerful meaning. Read more...
If you have not yet turned in your commitment form, it is not too late to do so. Bring it to Mass with you on the weekend, mail or drop off to the parish office. Thanks so much for your continued support of St. Patrick.
ST. PATRICK YOUTH GROUP IS HAVING ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF FUN! Click here to join!
Readings for the Week of February 18, 2018
- Sunday: Gn 9:8-15 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 10] / 1 Pt 3:18-22 / Mk 1:12-15
- Monday: Lv 19:1-2, 11-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [Jn 6:63b] / Mt 25:31-46
- Tuesday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 34:4-5, 6-7, 16-17, 18-19 [18b] / Mt 6:7-15
- Wednesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19 [19b] / Lk 11:29-32
- Thursday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Friday: Ez 18:21-28 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-7a, 7bc-8  / Mt 5:20-26
- Saturday: Dt 26:16-19 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 7-8 [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10