Welcome to St. Patrick Church and thank you for visiting our website! Here you will find information on the many ministries we are called to share for the glory of God and in service of others, the opportunities for spiritual growth, and the events to foster fellowship. Please come visit us and join us for worship. Experience the welcoming spirit that has been the tradition of this St. Patrick community for over 40 years!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING CATHOLIC OR LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE CATHOLIC FAITH?
RCIA [Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults] will begin soon at St. Patrick. If you, or someone you know is interested in becoming Catholic we invite you to give us a call for more information. Attendance at RCIA is not a commitment to become Catholic. RCIA is simply a time and place to learn about the Catholic Church in a friendly and supportive atmosphere, where questions are welcomed and fellowship is emphasized. Please call the Church Office at (225)753-5750.
STEWARDSHIP OF MINISTRY
SIGN UP - SEPTEMBER 16 & 17 AT ALL MASSES
“Whoever wishes to be first among you will be the servant of all.” – Mark 10:44
Significant ministry experiences are rooted in our gratitude for God’s blessings and the Lord’s call for us to Serve the Needs of All. This is an ideal time to begin thinking about ways you might invest your gifts, talents and interests in the lives of others. Be sure to pick up a copy of the Ministry Guide available in the church or parish office. Look over the many ministries offered and ask how you might be able to serve. Bring your completed commitment form to Mass with you on the weekend.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 AT 6:30PM, ST. PATRICK CHURCH
Deacon Pete Walsh will offer a healing service on Wednesday, September 20 at 6:30 p.m. The service will include Benediction, Eucharistic Procession and individual prayers for healing. All are welcome.
"Come to me all you who are heavily burdened and I will give you rest." (Matt 11:28)
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6 p.m. (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m. (Communion Service)
Friday: 6:30 a.m. (Communion Service)
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Deacon Assistant
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Lauren Ledoux, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary/Liturgy
- Mrs. Maria Danos, Bulletin Editor/Secretary
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Maintenance
ST. BENEDICT MEDAL
The Medal or Cross of St. Benedict has become very popular in recent years. People wear it as jewelry around their necks and wrists, and I have even seen it on t-shirts and sweat shirts. Have you ever wondered what was on the St. Benedict Medal and what it all means? Let's take a closer look at the St. Benedict Medal and Cross. If you are wearing one or have one in your possession, you might want to take a closer look at it as you read this article and grow in your appreciation of both its history and its powerful meaning. Read more...
ST. PATRICK YOUTH GROUP IS HAVING ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF FUN! Click here to join!
Readings for the Week of September 17, 2017
- Sunday: Sir 27:30--28:7 / Ps 103 / Rom 14:7-9 / Mt 18:21-35
- Monday: 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Ps 28 / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Tm 3:1-13 / Ps 101 / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Tm 3:14-16 / Ps 111 / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19 / Mt 9:9-13
- Friday: 1 Tm 6:2c-12 / Ps 49 / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Tm 6:13-16 / Ps 100 / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145 / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a