Welcome to St. Patrick Parish! Thank you for visiting our website. Please explore our site and get to know us. Here you will find information on the many ministries we are called to share for the glory of God and in service of others, the opportunities for spiritual growth, and the events to foster fellowship. If you have any questions please call or email us in the parish office. Come join us for worship any time - we will be happy to have you here.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6:00 p.m. (followed by Novena to Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. each day for lunch
Prayer for Safety During Hurricane Season
O God, Master of this passing world, hear the humble voices of your children. The Sea of Galilee obeyed your order and returned to its former quietude. You are still the Master of land and sea. We live in the shadow of a danger over which we have no control: the Gulf, like a provoked and angry giant, can awake from its seeming lethargy, overstep its conventional boundaries, invade our land and spread chaos and disaster.
During this hurricane season we turn to You, O loving Father. Spare us from past tragedies whose memories are still so vivid and whose wounds seem to refuse to heal with passing of time.
O Virgin, Star of the Sea, Our beloved Mother, we ask you to plead with your Son in our behalf, so that spared from the calamities common to this area and animated with a true spirit of gratitude, we will walk in the footsteps of your Divine Son to reach the heavenly Jerusalem where a storm-less eternity awaits us. Amen.
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Peter Walsh, Deacon
- Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary
- Georgene Manzella, Bulletin Editor
- Sharon Upton, Receptionist
- Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Theresa Farris, School Principal
- Wayne Burbank, Facilities Manager
Readings for the Week of July 26, 2015
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15
- Monday: Ex 32:15-24, 30-34 / Mt 13:31-35
- Tuesday: Ex 33:7-11; 34:5b-9, 28 / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Ex 34:29-35 / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Thursday: Ex 40:16-21, 34-38 / Mt 13:47-53
- Friday: Lv 23:1, 4-11, 15-16, 27, 34b-37 / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Lv 25:1, 8-17 / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35