St. Patrick is now offering WE SHARE, a new and exciting way for you to support our parish offertory. The WE SHARE program enables you to make your parish contributions through either direct debit to your checking or savings accounts or through your Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover credit cards. No more writing checks or searching for envelopes on the way out the door. Many of you are already signed up for automatic bank draft or have your offering sent automatically through your bank’s bill pay system. We encourage you to continue those methods if you choose.
The WE SHARE program is just another option. It allows you to make a one-time gift or recurring donation. You are in complete control of your giving. You can make changes any time, day or night. It is simple, safe and completely secure.
If you find this program to be appropriate for you, please enroll by using the link below. If you have any questions please call Sandra Colomb at 225/753-5750, ext. 16.
May God bless your contributions of Time, Talent, and Treasure.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 Noon (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. each day for lunch
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary
- Mrs. Georgene Manzella, Bulletin Editor
- Ms. Sharon Upton, Receptionist
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Wayne Burbank, Facilities Manager
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Facilities Assistant
Mass on Thanksgiving Day
Thursday, November 26th at 8 AM
You are invited to bring a token from your Thanksgiving table for a special blessing.
No Adoration on Thursday; No Mass nor Adoration on Friday
Readings for the Week of November 29, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-10, 14 / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27 / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-6 / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6