Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6 p.m. (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Parish Business Manager
Bulletin Editor/Accounts Payable
Director of Religious Formation
ST. BENEDICT MEDAL
The Medal or Cross of St. Benedict has become very popular in recent years. People wear it as jewelry around their necks and wrists, and I have even seen it on t-shirts and sweat shirts. Have you ever wondered what was on the St. Benedict Medal and what it all means? Let's take a closer look at the St. Benedict Medal and Cross. If you are wearing one or have one in your possession, you might want to take a closer look at it as you read this article and grow in your appreciation of both its history and its powerful meaning. Read more...
St. Patrick is excited to announce our participation in #iGiveCatholic #GivingTuesday again this year! Celebrated annually on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, #iGiveCatholic is an online giving day that kicks off the charitable season and brings the Catholic community together to give thanks and give back. As the first-ever online giving day created to celebrate our unique Catholic heritage, #iGiveCatholic inspires faithful stewards to "Give Catholic" on #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving. Mark your calendars!
Subscribe to the Bulletin!
Would you like to be notified when the latest edition of the The Shamrock has been published? Just sign up here and you will receive an email as soon as the bulletin is ready. Click here, then go to Recent Publications and click on Subscribe.
ST. PATRICK YOUTH GROUP IS HAVING ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF FUN! Click here to join!
Readings for the Week of November 11, 2018
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 17:10-16 / Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 [1b] / Heb 9:24-28 / Mk 12:38-44 or 12:41-44
- Monday: Ti 1:1-9 / Ps 24:1b-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 17:1-6
- Tuesday: Ti 2:1-8, 11-14 / Ps 37:3-4, 18 and 23, 27 and 29 [39a] / Lk 17:7-10
- Wednesday: Ti 3:1-7 / Ps 23:1b-3a, 3bc-4, 5, 6  / Lk 17:11-19
- Thursday: Phlm 7-20 / Ps 146:7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [5a] / Lk 17:20-25
- Friday: 2 Jn 4-9 / Ps 119:1, 2, 10, 11, 17, 18 [1b] / Lk 17:26-37
- Saturday: 3 Jn 5-8 / Ps 112:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Lk 18:1-8
- Next Sunday: Dn 12:1-3 / Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11  / Heb 10:11-14, 18 / Mk 13:24-32