Welcome to St. Patrick Parish! Thank you for visiting our website. Here you will find information on the many ministries we are called to share for the glory of God and in service of others, the opportunities for spiritual growth, and the events to foster fellowship. Come join us for worship any time - we will be happy to have you here.
Sign up to receive email notifications when the newest issue of "The Shamrock" becomes available. Simply go to the Parishes Online web page and click on SUBSCRIBE. You will receive an email each week with a quick link to the newest bulletin. Click here to sign up!
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 Noon (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. each day for lunch
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary
- Mrs. Georgene Manzella, Bulletin Editor
- Ms. Sharon Upton, Receptionist
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Wayne Burbank, Facilities Manager
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Facilities Assistant
October is Respect Life Month
We will soon be taking photos for our new parish pictorial directory. Don't forget to sign up for your portrait session today! Each family that participates will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 portrait and a free directory. Sign up online and receive a $10 discount coupon towards any additional pictures that you care to purchase. Just click the link below for easy sign up instructions.
Readings for the Week of October 4, 2015
- Sunday: Gn 2:18-24 / Heb 2:9-11 / Mk 10:2-16 or 10:2-12
- Monday: Jon 1:1--2:2, 11 / Lk 10:25-37
- Tuesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Lk 10:38-42
- Wednesday: Jon 4:1-11 / Lk 11:1-4
- Thursday: Mal 3:13-20b / Lk 11:5-13
- Friday: Jl 1:13-15; 2:1-2 / Lk 11:15-26
- Saturday: Jl 4:12-21 / Lk 11:27-28
- Next Sunday: Wis 7:7-11 / Heb 4:12-13 / Mk 10:17-30 or 10:17-27