Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6:00 PM (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. each day for lunch
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Deacon Assistant
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Cherly Kershaw, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary/Liturgy
- Mrs. Maria Danos, Bulletin Editor/Secretary
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Maintenance
Readings for the Week of December 4, 2016
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72 / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85 / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98 / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146 / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11
A BIG THANK YOU!
Thanks to all of you who supported St. Patrick Church through #IGIVECATHOLIC.
ST. PATRICK YOUTH GROUP IS KICKING OFF ANOTHER FUN YEAR! Click here to join!
St. Benedict Medal
The Medal or Cross of St. Benedict has become very popular in recent years. People wear it as jewelry around their necks and wrists, and I have even seen it on t-shirts and sweat shirts. Have you ever wondered what was on the St. Benedict Medal and what it all means? Let's take a closer look at the St. Benedict Medal and Cross. If you are wearing one or have one in your possession, you might want to take a closer look at it as you read this article and grow in your appreciation of both its history and its powerful meaning. Read more...