Welcome to St. Patrick Church and thank you for visiting our website! Here you will find information on the many ministries we are called to share for the glory of God and in service of others, the opportunities for spiritual growth, and the events to foster fellowship. Please come visit us and join us for worship. Experience the welcoming spirit that has been the tradition of this St. Patrick community for over 40 years!
Congratulations to our 2017 Graduates! These young adults and their families recently celebrated with Fr. Matt and Youth Minister, Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger at a breakfast in their honor. We are so proud of all of you. We pray that you will always keep Christ in your life and wish you the best in all that the future may hold.
Left to right: Lexie Scioneaux, Meredith Chiles, Cecilia Campo, Cole Campo, Christopher Tullier, Whitley Moore and Anthony Brady.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6 p.m. (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., Tuesday from 5:30-5:50 p.m. and by appt.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Deacon Assistant
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Lauren Ledoux, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary/Liturgy
- Mrs. Maria Danos, Bulletin Editor/Secretary
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Maintenance
ST. BENEDICT MEDAL
The Medal or Cross of St. Benedict has become very popular in recent years. People wear it as jewelry around their necks and wrists, and I have even seen it on t-shirts and sweat shirts. Have you ever wondered what was on the St. Benedict Medal and what it all means? Let's take a closer look at the St. Benedict Medal and Cross. If you are wearing one or have one in your possession, you might want to take a closer look at it as you read this article and grow in your appreciation of both its history and its powerful meaning. Read more...
Click here for a REGISTRATION FORM...
Thank you to Macy Martin and Ian Crutchfield who crowned the Blessed Virgin Mary in our recent May Crowning ceremony.
ST. PATRICK YOUTH GROUP IS HAVING ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF FUN! Click here to join!
Readings for the Week of May 28, 2017
- Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20
- Monday: Acts 19:1-8 / Ps 68 / Jn 16:29-33
- Tuesday: Acts 20:17-27 / Ps 68 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Wednesday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Acts 22:30; 23:6-11 / Ps 16 / Jn 17:20-26
- Friday: Acts 25:13b-21 / Ps 103 / Jn 21:15-19
- Saturday: Morning: Acts 28:16-20, 30-31 / Ps 11 / Jn 21:20-25
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104 / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3 or Ps 19 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107 / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104 / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104 / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23