Flood Relief - Donate Here!
Flood Relief Center Open!
Our Flood Relief Center here at St. Patrick's Family Center is now OPEN! We will be open from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday-Saturday. This is for people affected by flooding or for those who are currently housing people who have been displaced by the flood waters. You may find items here for which you are in need.
Flood Relief Effort
Dear St. Patrick Parishioners,
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the many who have experienced devastation from the flooding. We would like to help.
IF YOU EXPERIENCED FLOODING AND ARE IN NEED OF HELP, PLEASE LET US KNOW.
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP OTHERS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.
Contact us in the church office at (225)753-5750 or email at email@example.com.
We will be collecting items to help those who have lost their homes or had their homes damaged by the flooding.
Cleaning Supplies such as mops, brooms, cleaners, detergent, bleach, scrub brushes
Toiletry Items such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, deodorant, brush/comb, toilet paper, baby wipes, diapers
Bed linens, blankets, pillows
Cash Donations are also needed and very much appreciated!
Please bring donations to the St. Patrick Family Center, 12424 Brogdon Lane, Baton Rouge.
Thank you for your generosity!
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 6:00 PM (followed by Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confessions on Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Holy Day Schedule:
Masses at 6:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. each day for lunch
- Father Matthew Dupre', Pastor
- Deacon Peter Walsh, Deacon Assistant
- Mrs. Sandra Colomb, Business Manager
- Mrs. Maria Danos, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Yvette Caillouet, Formation Secretary
- Mrs. Georgene Manzella, Secretary/Bulletin Editor
- Mrs. Melissa Harshbarger, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Trahan, Director of Religious Formation
- Mrs. Vivian Lucek, Music Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Farris, Preschool Director
- Mr. Tom Guidry, Maintenance
Readings for the Week of August 28, 2016
- Sunday: Sir 3:17-18, 20, 28-29 / Ps 68:4-7, 10-11 / Heb 12:18-19, 22-24a / Lk 14:1, 7-14
- Monday: 1 Cor 2:1-5 / Ps 119:97-102 / Mk 6:17-29
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 2:10b-16 / Ps 145:8-14 / Lk 4:31-37
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 3:1-9 / Ps 33:12-15, 20-21 / Lk 4:38-44
- Thursday: 1 Cor 3:18-23 / Ps 24:1-6 / Lk 5:1-11
- Friday: 1 Cor 4:1-5 / Ps 37:3-6, 27-28, 39-40 / Lk 5:33-39
- Saturday: 1 Cor 4:6b-15 / Ps 145:17-21 / Lk 6:1-5
- Next Sunday: Wis 9:13-18b / Ps 90:3-6, 12-17 / Phlm 9-10, 12-17 / Lk 14:25-33
Prayer for Safety in Hurricane Season
O God, Master of this passing world,
hear the humble voices of your children.
The Sea of Galilee obeyed Your order
and returned to its former quietude.
You are still the Master of land and sea.
We live in the shadow of a danger over which we have no control:
the Gulf, like a provoked and angry giant,
can awake from its seeming lethargy,
overstep its conventional boundaries,
invade our land,
and spread chaos and disaster.
During this hurricane season we turn to You, O loving Father.
Spare us from past tragedies whose memories are still so vivid
and whose wounds seem to refuse to heal with passing of time.
O Virgin, Star of the Sea, Our beloved Mother,
we ask you to plead with your Son in our behalf,
so that spared from the calamities common to this area
and animated with a true spirit of gratitude,
we will walk in the footsteps of your Divine Son
to reach the heavenly Jerusalem
where a stormless eternity awaits us. Amen.